- Duration: 3 hours, with a Barcelona private Tour Guide
- Pick-up location: Free choice of pick-up location (including the port)
Picasso and Barcelona Tour
This is a 3-hour guided tour with one of our Barcelona private Tour Guides. We will follow in the artist’s footsteps and end the tour with a visit around his magnificent museum in the historical quarter of the city. There is no doubt that Picasso’s most complete work of art can be found in the Picasso Museum of Barcelona. The connection he had with Barcelona was decisive for the future of the artist. Pablo Ruíz Picasso arrived in Barcelona with his family in 1895. The young Pablo immediately became part of the cultural and avant-garde scene in Barcelona. It was the ideal setting for him to develop and define his personality in the framework of his artistic career.
Throughout your tour with our expert Barcelona private Tour Guide you will get to know the historical quarter of the city: the romantic labyrinth of the Gótico & Born neighbourhoods and the cultural and intellectual life of the city from the end of the 19th Century and beginning of the 20th Century. You will have the chance to visit the famous ‘Els Quatre Gats’ Restaurant (the artist’s favourite spot) and most importantly, you will visit the Picasso Museum with our Tour Guide, an expert in both history and art. We will help you to avoid long queues at the entrance to the museum and our Tour Guide will take you from room to room to discover the life and work of this genius.
- Barcelona’s Historical Quarter – ‘Els Quatre Gats’ Restaurant – Cathedral and surroundings – Born neighbourhood – ‘Llotja de Mar’ – Picasso Museum of Barcelona
- Official Tour Guide Service : 250 € (+21% VAT).
- Official Tour Guide Service + VIP Transport Service: 490 € (+21% VAT) per group – maximum 6 pax.
Entrances fees not included.
BARCELONA VIP TOUR – A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE! COME AND JOIN US!