- Duration: 4 hours, with a Barcelona private Tour Guide
- Pick-up location: Free choice of pick-up location (including the port)
Modernist Barcelona Tour
The tour lasts approximately 4 hours and takes you around the centre of the city, discovering some of the most emblematic buildings of the Art Nouveau architecture in Barcelona. This Barcelona guided tour is specially designed for the lovers of Modernism as it allows you to discover the artifices, setting and characteristics of the movement. Antonio Gaudí, Puig i Cadafalch and Doménech i Montaner are amongst the architects who were a part of the industrial revolution generation. So, they came together with the purpose of revolutionising architecture; breaking away from the rules of the conservative tradition and leaping towards Modernism. Our expert Barcelona Tour Guide will introduce you to the greatness of this movement.
- Catalonian Music Palace (Palau de la Música Catalana) – ‘Els Quatre Gats’ Restaurant – Eixample – Rambla de Catalunya – Paseo de Grácia – Casa Amatller – Casa Lleo i Morera – Casa Batlló – Casa Milá – Barón de Quadras Palace
- Official Tour Guide Service : 250 € (+21% VAT).
- Official Tour Guide Service + VIP Transport Service: 490 € (+21% VAT) per group – maximum 6 pax.
Entrances fees not included.
BARCELONA VIP TOUR – A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE! COME AND JOIN US!