- Duration: 8 Hours, with a Girona private Tour Guide
- Pick-up location: Free choice of pick-up location (including the port)
Girona and Besalú Tour
The Judaism Tour is an 8-hour tour, which combines visiting the city of GIRONA and the Medieval Village of BESALU. Both spots are approximately one and a half hour away from Barcelona. The tour starts with the discovery of the city of Girona, known for its historical heritage and for one of the best-preserved Jewish Quarters in Spain called El Call. You will wander through a labyrinth of cobbled streets where the Museum of Jewish History is a testimony to the importance of the Jewish community who lived in that part of the city until they were driven out.
Your Girona private Tour Guide will provide you with all of the explanations regarding the synagogues, the ritual baths and the circumstances of a life threatened by expulsion. After that, we will move on to one of the most beautiful medieval villages in Spain: BESALU. We will visit the only remaining undamaged ritual baths left in the country (Mikveh) and the spectacular Romanesque bridge. Our expert Girona private Tour Guide will accompany.
You will also have our VIP transport service at your disposal throughout the whole tour.
- Barcelona – Girona – Jewish Quarter – Girona Cathedral – Museum of Jewish History – medieval village of Besalu – Mikveh (ritual baths).
- 900 € (+21% VAT) per person / maximum 6 pax.
The Price Includes:
- Guided Tour of Girona.
- Guided Tour of Besalu.
- 8h Girona private Tour Guide Service.
- 8h VIP Private Transport Service.
- Entrance fee to Museum of Jewish History.
- Entrance fee to MIKVEH.
BARCELONA VIP TOUR – A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE! COME AND JOIN US!